Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghetti
The ingredient of Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghetti
- 375g spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices (100g) prosciutto, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- half of cup frozen baby peas
- 1/four cup chopped sparkling mint leaves
- half cup crumbled feta
- small clean mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a big saucepan of boiling, salted water until gentle. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a massive, deep frying pan over high warmth. Add prosciutto. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic, tomato and peas. Cook for 1 to two minutes or until greens have softened.
- Add pasta and chopped mint to pan. Toss to coat. Season with pepper. Serve topped with feta and mint leaves.
Nutritions of Tomato, prosciutto and pea spaghettifatContent: 539.423 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol