Turkey breast with walnut, raisin and sage stuffing
The ingredient of Turkey breast with walnut, raisin and sage stuffing
- 2.2kg turkey breast roll (see word)
- 20g butter, melted
- entire-berry cranberry sauce, to serve
- 50g butter
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups firmly-packed stale white breadcrumbs
- 2/three cup Sunbeam seedless raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped sparkling sage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Turkey breast with walnut, raisin and sage stuffing
- To make stuffing, melt butter in a saucepan over medium warmness. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or till smooth. Add walnuts and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for five minutes or till nuts are toasted. Remove from heat. Add breadcrumbs, raisins, sage, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix nicely to combine. Set apart to cool.
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Place turkey, pores and skin-side down, on a flat surface. Place stuffing over one fillet. Fold over to surround filling. Secure with kitchen string. Place turkey, seam-aspect down, on a twine rack in a large roasting pan. Brush with melted butter.
- Roast for fifty minutes to one hour or till juices run clear when the thickest part of turkey is pierced with a skewer. Remove to a plate to cool completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Slice turkey. Serve with cranberry sauce.
Nutritions of Turkey breast with walnut, raisin and sage stuffingfatContent: 802.323 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 120 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol