Spanish chook and rice
The ingredient of Spanish chook and rice
- 750g fowl thigh cutlets, reduce every piece in 1/2 along the bone
- 1/4 cup undeniable flour
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 150g chorizo, reduce into skinny rounds
- 1 onion, peeled, halved and sliced crossways
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 lengthy crimson capsicums, sliced lengthways, seeds eliminated and sliced crossways
- 2 sparkling bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Pinch saffron strands
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 800 ml Massel bird fashion liquid inventory
- 2 cups white or brown rice
- half cup frozen peas
The instruction how to make Spanish chook and rice
- Place the bird portions in a zipper lock bag with the flour, season with salt and pepper. Seal the bag and shake to coat the chook pieces evenly. Shake off any excess flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a 30cm big heavy primarily based saucepan over a excessive heat. Cook the hen portions pores and skin facet down for twou2013three mins or till golden brown. Turn the hen and prepare dinner the opposite facet for 1 minute. Transfer the fowl to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium, cook dinner the chorizo sausage over the heat for 2-3 mins or until crisp. Transfer the chorizo to a plate. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of oil from the pan.
- Cook the onion, garlic and capsicum inside the reserved oil for 3 minutes or till it softens. Add the bay leaves, paprika and saffron stir over the warmth. Add the tomatoes and bird inventory, cover and produce to the boil.
- Add the rice, simmer exposed for eight mins. Add the chicken and chorizo and season to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the peas, cover and set apart to steam in its own warmth for 10 mins
Nutritions of Spanish chook and ricefatContent: