Tuna and corn fritters
The ingredient of Tuna and corn fritters
- 2 cups (240g) frozen Coles Australian Corn Kernels
- 2 extra-massive Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2/3 cup (100g) Coles White Self Raising Flour
- 1/four cup (60ml) Coles Full Cream Milk
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, coarsely grated
- 425g can Coles Tuna Chunks in Springwater, drained, coarsely flaked
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 120g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
The instruction how to make Tuna and corn fritters
- Cook the corn in a saucepan of boiling water till heated thru. Refresh below bloodless water. Drain nicely.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add flour and milk and stir till a clean batter bureaucracy. Stir in corn and zucchini. Season. Gently fold via the tuna.
- Heat a huge non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Pour four 1/four-cup (60ml) quantities of aggregate around the pan, permitting room for spreading. Cook for two-3 minutes or until golden beneath. Turn and cook for 2 mins or till cooked. Transfer to a plate. Repeat, in batches, with ultimate tuna mixture.
- Divide fritters among serving plates. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and salad.
Nutritions of Tuna and corn frittersfatContent: 376.186 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein