Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
The ingredient of Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1.5kg cauliflower, reduce into small florets
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid inventory
- 625ml (2 half of cups) water
- half bake-at-home Turkish bread, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Heat 1 half tablespoons of the oil in a saucepan over medium warmth. Add onion and prepare dinner, exposed, stirring from time to time, for three-four mins or until onion softens slightly. Add cauliflower, stock and water. Increase warmness to high and convey to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, partially included, for 15 mins or until cauliflower is tender.
- Meanwhile, area bread, closing oil, cumin seeds, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss till nicely combined. Spread over coated tray. Bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- Place a third of the soup within the bowl of a food processor or blender and manner till clean. Return to the saucepan. Repeat in 2 greater batches with ultimate soup. Taste and season with pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with croutons, sprinkle with any cumin seeds.
Nutritions of Cauliflower soup with cumin croutonsfatContent: 362.324 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein