Mac n cheese hand pies
The ingredient of Mac n cheese hand pies
- 145g (1 cup) dried macaroni pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5 shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 15g butter
- 20g undeniable flour
- 185ml (3/4 cup) reduced-fat milk
- 35g (1/three cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- 4 sheets puff pastry, partially thawed
- 30g (1/4 cup) coarsely grated fresh mozzarella
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Mac n cheese hand pies
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/two hundredu00b0C fan compelled. Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a small saucepan over medium warmness. Cook the bacon, stirring, for 2-3 mins or till golden. Transfer to paper towel to empty.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium warmness till foaming. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aggregate bubbles. Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk until clean. Place over medium warmth and stir till sauce thickens. Stir in cheddar. Season. Add pasta and bacon and stir to mix.
- Use an upturned plate to reduce a 22cm circle from every sheet of pastry. Sprinkle one half of of each pastry disc with mozzarella and pinnacle with pasta combination. Fold pastry to enclose filling, and crimp edges. Brush with egg. Use a pointy knife to make a small slit within the top of each pie. Transfer to two lined baking trays. Bake, swapping the trays midway, for 20 mins or till golden. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Mac n cheese hand piesfatContent: 948.113 calories
saturatedFatContent: 50 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 27 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein