Healthy apricot chook recipe
The ingredient of Healthy apricot chook recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g skinless chicken thigh fillets, fats trimmed, reduce into 3cm portions
- 1 big onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, reduce into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) salt-reduced hen stock
- 250ml (1 cup) apricot nectar
- 35g (1/4 cup) chopped dried apricots
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- Steamed snow peas, to serve
- Broccolini, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy apricot chook recipe
- Preheat oven to 170C/ 150C fan forced. Heat 1/2 the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over high warmness. Cook the hen, in 2 batches, for 1-2 mins each aspect or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat closing oil in identical dish over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrot and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or till softened. Add the garlic and cook dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds or till fragrant. Stir within the mustard, inventory, apricot nectar and dried apricots and produce to the boil. Cover dish with a lid or foil.
- Bake for 40 mins, including cannellini beans for ultimate 10 mins of cooking time. Serve with steamed snow peas and broccolini.
Nutritions of Healthy apricot chook recipefatContent: 344.877 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein