Sticky miso pumpkin salad with roasted chilli almonds
The ingredient of Sticky miso pumpkin salad with roasted chilli almonds
- 1 half of cups brown rice
- 600g kent pumpkin, reduce into 6 wedges, halved
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 half tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 300g firm tofu
- 1 bunch asparagus
- half teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup natural almond kernels
- half of teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make Sticky miso pumpkin salad with roasted chilli almonds
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/two hundredu00b0C fan-forced. Cook rice in a huge saucepan of boiling salted water for 20 minutes or till just gentle. Drain nicely.
- Meanwhile, region pumpkin wedges on a huge baking tray coated with baking paper. Combine miso paste, soy sauce, sugar and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a bowl. Transfer 1 tablespoon mixture to a small jug and reserve to make the dressing. Brush half the ultimate miso aggregate over pumpkin.
- Roast pumpkin for 20 mins, turning and combing with last miso aggregate during cooking, or until golden and soft.
- Meanwhile make Roasted chilli almonds: Line a massive baking tray with baking paper. Combine almonds, chilli and soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring once in a while. Spoon onto organized tray. Roast for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or till toasted. Roughly chop.
- Cut tofu into 2.5cm pieces. Trim asparagus and thickly slice diagonally. Add tofu and asparagus to pumpkin. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add ultimate vinegar and sesame oil to reserved miso mixture. Stir well to mix. Toss 1u20442 the green onion and 1u20442 the almonds through cooked rice. Arrange rice and pumpkin combos on a serving plate. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with final green onion and almonds. Serve.
Nutritions of Sticky miso pumpkin salad with roasted chilli almondsfatContent: 586.028 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.8 grams protein