Fresh pineapple and ham pizza
The ingredient of Fresh pineapple and ham pizza
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 1 amount Classic pizza sauce (see related recipe)
- 110g coarsely grated mozzarella
- 200g shaved ham
- 400g fresh pineapple, peeled, quartered lengthways, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Fresh pineapple and ham pizza
- Make pizza fundamental pizza dough.
- Make classic pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 230u00baC. Sprinkle the pizzas with half of the grated mozzarella. Top with ham, pineapple, and capsicum. Sprinkle with the remainder of mozzarella. Bake, swapping the trays midway through cooking, for 15-20 mins or till the mozzarella melts and the bottom is crisp.
Nutritions of Fresh pineapple and ham pizzafatContent: 225.855 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein