Bolognese jacket potatoes
The ingredient of Bolognese jacket potatoes
- 4 huge (1kg) sebago potatoes
- 1 quantity lasagne mince combination (see related recipe)
- 1 cup Roasted carrot (see associated recipe), chopped
- half cup frozen peas
- Grated parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Bolognese jacket potatoes
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C/180u00b0C fan-pressured. Wash potatoes and pat dry with paper towel. Pierce potatoes throughout with a fork. Wrap for my part in foil. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour 20 mins or until soft while a skewer is inserted into centre of potato. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place mince aggregate in a saucepan over medium-high warmth. Add carrot. Bring to the boil, adding 1/four cup cold water if wanted. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 mins or until heated. Add peas. Simmer for five minutes or till peas are smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully get rid of potatoes from foil. Cut a small cross within the top of every potato. Using a tea towel, maintain 1 potato and squeeze base gently to open top. Repeat with closing potatoes. Place potatoes on plates. Top with mince combination and parmesan. Serve.
Nutritions of Bolognese jacket potatoesfatContent: 351.091 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 40 milligrams cholesterol