Coconut peach pudding
The ingredient of Coconut peach pudding
- 825g can peach halves in natural juice, drained
- 340g packet golden buttercake cake mix (or see related recipe)
- 60g butter, softened
- 3/four cup milk
- 2 eggs
- half cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut peach pudding
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Lightly grease a 6-cup potential, 18cm (base) round baking dish. Place peaches in dish to cover base.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, butter, milk and eggs on medium pace for four minutes or until thick. Fold in coconut. Spoon aggregate over peaches.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pudding. Bake for forty five to 50 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve heat with ice-cream and cream.
Nutritions of Coconut peach puddingfatContent: 335.795 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol