Satay chook pies
The ingredient of Satay chook pies
- half of cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons candy chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 280ml can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 750g fowl thighs, reduce into 2cm cubes
- four inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 sheets shortcrust pastry
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg, crushed
The instruction how to make Satay chook pies
- Combine peanut butter, sweet chilli, soy sauce and coconut cream. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add hen. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, or till browned. Add onions. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in peanut sauce. Remove from warmness. Refrigerate till bloodless.
- Place a baking tray into oven. Preheat oven and tray to 2 hundredu00b0C. Grease 6 x 7.5cm (base), 12cm (pinnacle) pie pans.
- Cut pastry sheets into quarters. Use shortcrust pieces to line pans. Fill pies with chicken mixture. Brush edges with water. Top with puff pastry. Press edges together. Brush with egg. Cut shapes from remaining shortcrust pastry. Place onto pies. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place pies onto warm baking tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Satay chook piesfatContent: