Basic summer season pasta recipe
The ingredient of Basic summer season pasta recipe
- 400g tagliatelle or fettuccine
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 415g can pink salmon or tuna, flaked, or bloodless roasted or chargrilled meats
- 1/three cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly floor pepper
The instruction how to make Basic summer season pasta recipe
- Cook pasta according to packet guidelines or until al dente (approx 12 min). Drizzle with olive oil and permit to chill.
- Meanwhile blend olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Combine bloodless pasta, tuna or bloodless meat, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl. Pour over olive oil dressing.
Nutritions of Basic summer season pasta recipefatContent: 631.438 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 60 milligrams cholesterol