Raspberry hazelnut trifle
The ingredient of Raspberry hazelnut trifle
- 2 packets raspberry-flavoured jelly
- 1 dust cake (see associated recipe)
- 2 half cups sold vanilla custard
- 1 cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon pure icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut liqueur, non-obligatory
- 150g sparkling or frozen raspberries
The instruction how to make Raspberry hazelnut trifle
- Make jelly following packet directions. Pour right into a shallow hermetic box. Refrigerate for three hours or until simply set. Roughly chop.
- Slice reserved mud cake into 2cm x 6cm pieces. Arrange half of the portions over the base of a 12-cup capacity bowl. Top with jelly, custard and half the hazelnuts. Top with closing cake pieces.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream, icing sugar and liqueur, if the use of, until smooth peaks shape. Spread over cake. Cover. Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with raspberries and last hazelnuts just earlier than serving.
Nutritions of Raspberry hazelnut triflefatContent: 857.293 calories
saturatedFatContent: 55 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 57 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 145 milligrams cholesterol