The ingredient of Apple coleslaw
- 1/4 (about 380g) white cabbage, difficult center eliminated, very thinly sliced
- 4 (about 500g) red apples, cored, coarsely grated
- half of small purple onion, halved, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons clean lemon juice
- 125ml (1/4 cup) creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon herbal yoghurt
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Apple coleslaw
- Combine cabbage, apple, onion, celery salt, and lemon rind and juice in a bowl.
- Use a twine balloon whisk to whisk collectively the creme fraiche and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Add the creme fraiche combination to the cabbage mixture, and lightly toss till properly blended. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve right now.
Nutritions of Apple coleslawfatContent: 144.834 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein