Steak with potato salad recipe
The ingredient of Steak with potato salad recipe
- 600g infant Red Royale or toddler white potatoes, halved
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 600g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved lengthways
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Steak with potato salad recipe
- Place the potato in a saucepan and cowl with water. Cover and bring to the boil over excessive warmth. Uncover and cook dinner for 10 mins or until soft.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until combined. Drain potato and switch to a massive heatproof bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Turn to coat. Add spinach and spring onion. Season. Gently toss to mix.
- Meanwhile, warmness a barbeque grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the steaks for 3 minutes every aspect for medium or till cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate. Season. Cover with foil and set aside for five minutes to rest.
- Cook the asparagus at the grill, turning, for three-5 mins or until gentle.
- Slice steaks. Serve with potato salad, asparagus and tomato.
Nutritions of Steak with potato salad recipefatContent: 354.437 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein