Quick Thai noodle salad recipe
The ingredient of Quick Thai noodle salad recipe
- 200g skinny flat rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 80g tube Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Seasoning paste
- 400g gentle tofu
- half cup clean Thai basil leaves
- half of cup clean coriander leaves
- 2 carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 corn cob, kernels eliminated
- Maple flavoured cashews, chopped, to serve (optionally available)
- Fresh sliced red chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Thai noodle salad recipe
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 mins or until softened. Drain, rinse below bloodless walking water.
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Add Thai paste, cook dinner for 30 seconds. Add tofu and prepare dinner, stirring, for 3-four mins till scrambled and lightly browned. Remove from warmness. Stir through basil and half the coriander.
- Combine noodles, carrot, onion and last coriander in a massive bowl. Drizzle with the soy and juice of 1 lime. Toss to combine.
- Place noodles on a serving platter. Top with tofu, bean sprouts and corn. Scatter with cashews and chilli. Serve with final lime cut into wedges.
Nutritions of Quick Thai noodle salad recipefatContent: 371.884 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein