Peppered beef panzanella salad recipe
The ingredient of Peppered beef panzanella salad recipe
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 250g Coles Finest By Laurent Sourdough Baguette*, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 600g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak
- 2 tsp coarsely ground peppercorns
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- half pink onion, thinly sliced
- 3/four cup (115g) pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbs Coles Italian White Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup (25g) shaved parmesan
- half of cup basil leaves, torn
The instruction how to make Peppered beef panzanella salad recipe
- Combine the garlic and 1 tbs oil in a bowl. Add bread and toss to coat.
- Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the bread and capsicum, turning, for 4-5 minutes or till the bread is crisp and the capsicum is lightly charred. Transfer to a plate.
- Rub pork with 1 tbs oil and sprinkle with the pepper. Cook red meat for 3 minutes every facet or till cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil. Set apart for 5 minutes to relaxation. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato, cucumber, onion and olives in a bowl. Whisk vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl. Season. Add to the tomato aggregate with red meat and bread combination. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Top with parmesan and basil.
Nutritions of Peppered beef panzanella salad recipefatContent: