Layered Christmas pasta salad recipe
The ingredient of Layered Christmas pasta salad recipe
- 3 cups dried elbow pasta
- 2 teaspoons greater virgin olive oil
- four middle bacon rashers, chopped
- half small purple cabbage, chopped
- 420g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 infant gem lettuces, shredded
- 2 huge tomatoes, diced
- 1 continental cucumber, diced
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup conventional mayonnaise
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Layered Christmas pasta salad recipe
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet instructions. Drain. Refresh underneath bloodless water. Drain properly.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a big frying pan over medium-high warmness. Cook bacon, stirring now and again, for 5 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
- To make the creamy mustard dressing: Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place cabbage over the base of a 5-litre (20-cup-ability) glass serving bowl. Top with corn, then half of the pasta. Spoon over 3/four of the dressing. Arrange lettuce over dressing layer. Toss tomato, cucumber and ultimate pasta collectively. Spoon over lettuce. Drizzle with final dressing. Sprinkle with bacon, cheese and green onion. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Layered Christmas pasta salad recipefatContent: 679.716 calories
saturatedFatContent: 49.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein