Keto fish and chips recipe
The ingredient of Keto fish and chips recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pouring cream
- 155g (1 1/2 cups) almond meal
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- Finely grated rind of one massive lemon
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh Continental parsley
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 avocadoes
- 2 large zucchini, cut into long wedges
- 4 x 125g skinless firm white fish fillets
- 80ml (1/three cup) rice bran oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Keto fish and chips recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Line a huge baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and 1 tbs water collectively in a massive shallow bowl. Combine the almond meal, cheese, rind, parsley and chilli flakes (if the usage of) in a shallow bowl. Season.
- Halve each avocado, eliminate stone, peel away pores and skin and reduce each into 6-eight wedges.
- Working one piece at a time, coat a piece of avocado in the egg combination, permitting extra to drip off, then coat in the almond meal aggregate. Repeat with the last avocado, the zucchini and the fish. Spread the avocado and zucchini calmly over prepared tray. Place fish on a plate, cowl and vicinity within the fridge for 10 mins to rest.
- Spray the avocado and zucchini generously with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Heat the oil in a massive non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Cook fish for two-three minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Serve fish and chips with salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Keto fish and chips recipefatContent: 743.051 calories
saturatedFatContent: 60 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein