Beef salad noodle jar recipe
The ingredient of Beef salad noodle jar recipe
- 40g dried soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 2 teaspoons clean lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (which include cucumber, grated carrot, sliced capsicum)
- 50g uncommon roast pork, sliced
- 20g combined salad leaves
The instruction how to make Beef salad noodle jar recipe
- Cook the noodles following packet commands. Drain and refresh underneath cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the miso paste, lemon juice and mirin in a 500ml (2-cup capability) glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place noodles in the jar and pinnacle with greens and pork. Add salad leaves. Place lid on and at ease. Place within the fridge till required.
- To serve, turn out into a bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
Nutritions of Beef salad noodle jar recipefatContent: 305.203 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein