Healthier potato nachos recipe
The ingredient of Healthier potato nachos recipe
- 740g (4 large) desiree potatoes, skins on, finely sliced lengthways
- three teaspoons Mexican spice blend
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 inexperienced shallots, chopped
- 400g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 green chillies, finely sliced
- half of cup chopped fresh coriander, plus greater leaves to serve
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 140g (1/2 cup) coconut yoghurt or Greek yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthier potato nachos recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan pressured. Line huge baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place potato slices in a large snap lock bag. Add spice blend and season. Seal bag and shake to coat lightly. Spread potato slices on tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden and crisp.
- Transfer potatoes to large serving tray. Scatter over tomato, shallot, beans, corn, chilli and coriander.
- Combine avocado, cumin, garlic and lemon juice. Season. Spoon avocado mash over Nachos together with yoghurt, and sprinkle with extra coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Healthier potato nachos recipefatContent: