Tuna salad with lemon caper dressing recipe
The ingredient of Tuna salad with lemon caper dressing recipe
- 1 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon hen inventory powder
- 2 x 125g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 200g infant inexperienced beans, trimmed
- 2 eschalots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, plus greater lemon zest, to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 8 big iceberg lettuce leaves, torn
- 250g mini roma tomatoes, halved
- 180g tub blended marinated olives
The instruction how to make Tuna salad with lemon caper dressing recipe
- Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water and inventory powder. Stir. Cover. Stand for 5 mins. Fluff couscous with a fork to split grains. Stir in chickpeas.
- Meanwhile, location beans in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 mins. Drain. Refresh beneath bloodless water.
- Combine eschalot, capers, rind, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Place tuna in a bowl. Add half the dressing and u00bd the parsley. Toss to mix.
- Spoon couscous into serving bowls. Top with lettuce, beans, tomato, olives and tuna mixture. Sprinkle with final parsley and extra lemon zest. Drizzle with final dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna salad with lemon caper dressing recipefatContent: 582.204 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol