Healthy vegetarian nachos recipe
The ingredient of Healthy vegetarian nachos recipe
- 6 x 28g corn tortillas, each cut into 12 wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 crimson onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 lengthy clean pink chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus more to sprinkle
- 1 huge red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 1 huge zucchini, chopped
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, tired
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 150g inexperienced beans, sliced into 1cm portions
- 130g (half cup) natural yoghurt
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy vegetarian nachos recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 2 massive baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the tortilla wedges at the organized trays and gently spray with oil. Bake for 12-15 mins, turning once, or till golden and crisp. Set apart.
- Meanwhile, warmth the oil in a huge saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for five minutes or till softened. Add the chilli, cumin and paprika and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the capsicum and zucchini and cook dinner, stirring for 1 minute or until softened slightly.
- Add black beans, tomatoes and 80ml (1/three cup) water to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low and simmer for 10 mins or until thickened. Add the green beans and simmer for two minutes or till simply soft.
- Serve the bean combination with the tortilla crisps, topped with yoghurt and coriander. Serve with a wedge of lime and sprinkle gently with paprika if favored.
Nutritions of Healthy vegetarian nachos recipefatContent: 330.776 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein