Tomato Greek salad with pan-fried fetta recipe
The ingredient of Tomato Greek salad with pan-fried fetta recipe
- 200g Greek fetta, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 250g purple mini roma tomatoes, halved
- 200g yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 inexperienced capsicum, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 pink onion, thinly sliced into jewelry
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup sparkling oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
The instruction how to make Tomato Greek salad with pan-fried fetta recipe
- Pat fetta dry with paper towel. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a non-stick frying pan over excessive heat. Add fetta. Cook for 2 minutes, on one side, or until golden. Remove pan from warmth. Stand fetta in pan, with out moving, for 10 mins to cool barely.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber, onion, olives and half the oregano in a big bowl.
- Place lemon juice, garlic and last oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Add dressing to salad. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Arrange fetta, golden-aspect up, on salad. Serve sprinkled with final oregano.
Nutritions of Tomato Greek salad with pan-fried fetta recipefatContent: 316.914 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol