Warm chorizo and spanish bean salad recipe
The ingredient of Warm chorizo and spanish bean salad recipe
- 2 red capsicums, seeded, quartered
- five roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbs greater virgin olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 420g can Heinz Spanish Style Beanz Creationz
- 120g pkt Coles Australian four Leaf Salad
- 1 small crimson onion, reduce into thin wedges
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- Extra virgin olive oil, more, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm chorizo and spanish bean salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place capsicum and tomato on lined tray. Drizzle with the oil. Season. Bake for 25 minutes or till tomato is soft. Thickly slice capsicum.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium warmness. Cook the chorizo, turning, for five minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Reduce warmness to low.
- Add beans and a pair of tbs water to the pan. Cook, stirring, for three mins or until heated thru.
- Arrange the beans, capsicum, tomato, chorizo, salad leaves and onion on a serving platter. Top with fetta. Drizzle with extra oil and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Warm chorizo and spanish bean salad recipefatContent: