Shaking red meat noodle salad
The ingredient of Shaking red meat noodle salad
- 1 tablespoon S&B Wasabi Paste
- 60ml (1/4 cup) teriyaki marinade
- 1 half of tablespoons fish sauce
- four garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 500g thick red meat sirloin, reduce into 2-3 cm portions
- 100g pkt dangmyeon noodles (sweet potato noodles)
- 2-three tablespoon peanut oil
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch watercress, rinsed, sprigs picked
- 1 small crimson onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Shaking red meat noodle salad
- Combine wasabi, teriyaki marinade, fish sauce, garlic and sugar in a big bowl. Add beef. Coat well inside the marinade.
- Meanwhile, put together the noodles following the packet instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a huge wok over high warmth until smoking. Swirl to coat the base. Cook half the pork, shaking the wok frequently, for 1-2u00a0minutes, until the meat is seared however nevertheless uncommon inside the centre or until cooked in your liking. Transfer to a dish. Keep warm. Repeat with last oil and red meat. Remove beef. Add last marinade to the pan and cook for 1-2u00a0minutes or until decreased and sticky. Return the pork. Toss to coat.
- Arrange noodles, tomato and watercress on serving plates. Top with red meat and onion.
Nutritions of Shaking red meat noodle saladfatContent: 405.344 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein