Roasted purple pepper French dressing recipe
The ingredient of Roasted purple pepper French dressing recipe
- 1 massive red capsicum
- 1 half tablespoons more virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sparkling oregano leaves
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled, quartered
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
The instruction how to make Roasted purple pepper French dressing recipe
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place capsicum on organized tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway, until charred and smooth. Cover with plastic wrap. Set apart to cool for 20 mins.
- Remove and discard skin and seeds from capsicum. Roughly chop capsicum.
- Place in a blender or small food processor. Add remaining oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic and chilli. Season nicely with salt and pepper. Blend till clean and blended. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted purple pepper French dressing recipefatContent: 40.152 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.6 grams protein