Prawn and barley salad
The ingredient of Prawn and barley salad
- 1 half of cups barley, rinsed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) more virgin olive oil
- 600g cooked tiger prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 120g pkt child spinach
- 200g punnet Perino tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn and barley salad
- Cook the barley following packet directions. Drain and rinse below cold running water.
- Meanwhile, whisk lemon juice, garlic and oil in a small bowl.
- Place barley, prawns, spinach, tomato and dressing in a large serving bowl and toss to mix. Top with lemon zest and parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn and barley saladfatContent: