Classic potato salad
The ingredient of Classic potato salad
- 800g coliban potatoes, cut into 3cm portions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 center bacon rashers, trimmed, finely chopped
- four small gherkins, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, halved, sliced
- 2 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 2 difficult-boiled eggs, quartered (see Notes)
- half of cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sparkling dill, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Classic potato salad
- Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over excessive warmth. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 12 to fifteen mins or until potatoes are just gentle. Drain. Set aside to chill absolutely.
- Meanwhile, warmness oil in a small frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or till lightly browned. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Make Creamy dressing: Combine all ingredients in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potato, bacon, gherkin, celery, onion and egg in a massive bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Classic potato saladfatContent: 464.616 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 135 milligrams cholesterol