Sugar snap pea and spinach salad
The ingredient of Sugar snap pea and spinach salad
- 400g packet Ruffie Rustic candy potato, feta, spring onion and caraway seeds frittata
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 100g baby spinach
- four red radish, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
The instruction how to make Sugar snap pea and spinach salad
- Heat frittatas following packet guidelines.
- Meanwhile, place sugar snap peas in a medium heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for three minutes. Drain. Refresh below bloodless water. Drain.
- Place sugar snap peas, spinach, radish and dressing in a huge bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to mix. Serve frittatas with salad.
Nutritions of Sugar snap pea and spinach saladfatContent: