Herbed roast chicken with lemon and garlic greens recipe
The ingredient of Herbed roast chicken with lemon and garlic greens recipe
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Medium Whole Chicken
- 40g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 tsp chopped sage
- 1 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- half of lemon
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 sage sprig
- three flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1kg infant royal or baby washed potatoes, halved
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, trimmed, or 400g child carrots, halved lengthways
- 1 red onion, reduce into wedges
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Herbed roast chicken with lemon and garlic greens recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place the chicken in a large roasting pan. Combine butter, overwhelmed garlic, lemon rind, thyme leaves, chopped sage and chopped parsley in a small bowl.
- Carefully slide your fingers among the flesh and skin at the chook breast to loosen. Spoon the butter combination under the pores and skin and use your hands to spread flippantly over top of the chicken.
- Place the lemon half of, half the garlic bulb, the thyme sprigs, sage sprig and parsley sprigs inside the cavity of the hen. Use kitchen string to tie the legs collectively. Season properly.
- Roast for forty five mins. Baste the chook with the pan juices. Arrange the ultimate garlic bulb half, potato, carrot and onion around the fowl within the pan. Roast for 45 mins or until the bird is cooked via and the greens are gentle.
- Serve bird and vegetables with the beans.
Nutritions of Herbed roast chicken with lemon and garlic greens recipefatContent: