Spinach, apple & pecan salad
The ingredient of Spinach, apple & pecan salad
- half cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced diagonally
- 75g spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 royal gala or purple delicious apples
The instruction how to make Spinach, apple & pecan salad
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C or one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Spread pecans on an oven tray, and roast for four-five minutes, until aromatic and gently toasted. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Quarter apples and cast off cores. Cut lengthways into skinny slices. Toss with lemon juice. Combine apple, celery and spinach in a huge bowl.
- Place vinegar, oil and mustard right into a small screwtop jar. Shake to mix. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Add pecans and serve right now.
Nutritions of Spinach, apple & pecan saladfatContent: