Flatbreads with prawns and zucchini recipe
The ingredient of Flatbreads with prawns and zucchini recipe
- 2 half cups (375g) self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/four tsp salt
- 1 1/three cups (330ml) buttermilk
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 4 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (non-obligatory)
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 300g bathtub Coles Danish Fetta, tired reserving 2 tbs marinade
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
The instruction how to make Flatbreads with prawns and zucchini recipe
- Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a big bowl. Add the buttermilk and stir to combine. Turn onto a gently floured surface and knead for 1 min or until the dough comes together. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover with a humid tea towel and set aside for 30 mins to relaxation.
- Meanwhile, location the zucchini, squash, chilli, if using, vinegar and reserved marinade from the fetta in a medium bowl and lightly toss to combine. Season. Set aside for 5 mins to broaden the flavours. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with fetta.
- Divide dough into eight quantities. Roll out each element on a lightly floured floor to a 3mm-thick, 20cm-lengthy oval. Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill on excessive. Cook the flatbreads, in batches, for 1-2 mins each aspect or until charred and cooked through.
- Place the prawns in a serving bowl. Serve the flatbreads with the prawns and zucchini salad.
Nutritions of Flatbreads with prawns and zucchini recipefatContent: