Japanese-fashion baked salmon and rice parcels recipe
The ingredient of Japanese-fashion baked salmon and rice parcels recipe
- 1 cup (200g) sushi rice, rinsed, tired
- 1/three cup (80ml) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 4 skinless Coles Australian Salmon Fillets
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into lengthy matchsticks
- 1 cup peeled edamame or huge beans
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, reduce into long matchsticks
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Japanese-fashion baked salmon and rice parcels recipe
- Place the rice and 1 cup (250ml) water in a medium saucepan over excessive heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, protected, for 10 mins or until water is absorbed. Set apart inside the pan, blanketed, for five minutes to steam. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Place within the refrigerator to cool.
- Meanwhile, place teriyaki sauce, honey, 1 tbs of oil and garlic in a massive bowl and whisk to mix. Season. Add salmon and flip to coat.
- Place four 30cm squares of baking paper on a smooth work floor. Top the baking paper evenly with the rice and form rice right into a disc. Top with the carrot, edamame or huge beans and salmon. Pour the marinade calmly over the salmon. Bring 2 aspects of the paper together and fold over twice. Fold the ends to surround the filling. Wrap in foil. (To freeze now, see notes).
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place parcels on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or till salmon is simply cooked thru. Set aside in foil for 5 minutes to rest.
- Place the salmon parcels on serving plates. Remove the foil. Serve with the cucumber combination and pickled ginger.
Nutritions of Japanese-fashion baked salmon and rice parcels recipefatContent: