Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipe
The ingredient of Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipe
- 3 cups dried wagon wheel pasta
- half cup frozen peas
- 1 small bunch broccolini, reduce into 2cm lengths
- 25g butter, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons simple flour
- 2 cups milk, warmed
- 425g can tuna in springwater, tired, flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60g child spinach
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipe
- Cook pasta in a massive saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, adding peas and broccolini for the closing 2 mins of cooking. Drain. Return pasta, peas and broccolini to pan.
- Meanwhile, soften butter in a medium saucepan over medium warmness. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for three to 4 minutes or till softened. Add our. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two mins or till mixture bubbles. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low. Cook, stirring, for three to 4 minutes or until combination thickens.
- Stir in tuna, lemon juice, spinach and half of cup cheese. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated thru. Add tuna aggregate to pasta aggregate. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until properly mixed.
- Preheat grill on excessive. Grease 4 1 1/2-cup-capability ovenproof dishes. Place on a massive baking tray. Spoon pasta mixture into organized dishes. Sprinkle with last cheese. Grill for two to 3 minutes or till cheese is melted and golden. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuna and spinach mac n cheese recipefatContent: 690.949 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol