Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipe
The ingredient of Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipe
- 100g (half cup) quinoa, rinsed
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 100g infant spinach
- 150g hot-smoked salmon fillet, flaked
- 1 pink apple, reduce into thin batons
- 1/four cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon clean lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon greater virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipe
- Cook the quinoa in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 12 mins or till simply smooth. Rinse underneath bloodless running water. Drain.
- Steam the snow peas and peas in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water till just gentle. Rinse below bloodless running water. Drain.
- Combine the quinoa, steamed vegetables, spinach, salmon, apple, mint, currants, pepitas, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl. Season and gently toss to combine.
Nutritions of Quinoa, pea, apple, mint and salmon salad recipefatContent: 321.933 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein