One-pot keto zucchini and lemon alfredo recipe
The ingredient of One-pot keto zucchini and lemon alfredo recipe
- 1 tablespoon greater virgin olive oil
- 15g butter
- 2 x 250g packets zucchini noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g cream cheese, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
- 20g (1/four cup) finely grated parmesan, plus greater to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot keto zucchini and lemon alfredo recipe
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan over medium-excessive heat until butter is foamy. Add the zucchini noodles. Use tongs to toss from time to time, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Use tongs to transfer to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the cream cheese, cream and 60ml (1/four cup) water. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring regularly, for three mins or till aggregate is clean. Stir through the parmesan and season. Add the zucchini and use tongs to toss to mix. Serve with extra parmesan.
Nutritions of One-pot keto zucchini and lemon alfredo recipefatContent: