Warm pork and pear salad
The ingredient of Warm pork and pear salad
- 500g red meat fillet
- 1 half of tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 buerre bosc pears, cored, thinly sliced
- half x 180g bag child salad leaf blend with beetroot
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, kind of chopped
- 100g slight blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup purple wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Warm pork and pear salad
- Drizzle beef with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook red meat, turning, for 7 to eight minutes or until browned all over and simply cooked via. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Stand for five mins.
- Slice red meat thickly.
- Place pork, pear, salad blend, walnuts and blue cheese in a bowl. Place vinegar and ultimate oil in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm pork and pear saladfatContent: 440.477 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 144 milligrams cholesterol