Salmon with braised fennel, pesto beans and peas
The ingredient of Salmon with braised fennel, pesto beans and peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 big fennel bulb, trimmed, outer layers removed, quartered lengthways
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken fashion liquid inventory
- four (approximately 150g every) salmon fillets
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 x 400g can borlotti beans, rinsed, tired
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- half cup chopped fresh mint
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon with braised fennel, pesto beans and peas
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat 1/2 the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the fennel and cook dinner, turning sometimes, for 15 mins or till browned.
- Transfer fennel to a baking dish. Add enough chicken inventory to come halfway up the aspect of the fennel. Cover and bake for 15-20 mins or until soft.
- Meanwhile, warmth ultimate olive oil inside the pan over medium-excessive heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook, skin-aspect down, for three-four minutes. Turn and cook dinner for a in addition 1-2 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, cook the peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until soft. Drain and return to the pan. Add the beans, pesto and mint, and stir to mix.
- Divide the fennel and bean aggregate amongst serving plates. Drizzle over greater virgin olive oil. Top with salmon. Serve.
Nutritions of Salmon with braised fennel, pesto beans and peasfatContent: 502.856 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 98 milligrams cholesterol