Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
The ingredient of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup (200g) medium-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/three cup (40g) frozen peas
- 1/four cup coriander leaves
- four x 280g Coles Australian Beef T-bone Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Tomato chutney, to serve
- Coriander leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over excessive heat. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add tomato paste and cook dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds or till properly coated. Add 1 1/2 cups water and convey to a simmer. Cover and reduce warmness to low. Cook for 12 minutes or till rice is smooth. Add corn, beans and peas and cook dinner, included, for five minutes or till peas are soft. Stir in coriander.
- Meanwhile, rub steaks with the seasoning. Heat a barbeque grill or chargrill pan to medium-high. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook red meat for 3-4 mins every facet for medium or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for five minutes to rest.
- Divide rice aggregate and steaks amongst serving plates. Serve with lime wedges, and chutney and sprinkle with more coriander.
Nutritions of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican ricefatContent: